APEX the One, DTLA –
Waterproofing of Planters
Waterproofing of Planters – Removed and replaced existing landscaping, irrigation, drainage, low-voltage lighting, and soils. Removed existing waterproofing by grinding, slope substrate to drains, and waterproof all planter’s walls and substrate.
Client: APEX the One
Address: 900 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90015
Scope of Work:
- Excavation of vegetation, lighting irrigation and soils.
- Demolition of pre-existing deteriorated waterproofing.
- Provide new drainage and drains.
- Waterproof planter deck and vertical walls.
- Backfill soils, vegetation, irrigation and lighting.