Client: Crescent Park Aps. at Playa Vista
Address: 5710 E. Crescent Park, Los Angeles CA, 90094
Project: Repositioning of a 214 Unit Property in Silicone Beach, Playa Vista. A $12 Million renovation of the entire property:
- Total Renovation of all 214 Units
- Total Renovation of Exterior Façade, Leasing Office, Lobby, Library, Club House, Co-Working Space, Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Restrooms, All Interior Corridors, Mail Room, Roof Deck, Pool Deck and Exterior Paint.
Summary & Highlights of Remodel Work
- Complete and Total Renovation of 202 units – delivering 20 per month.
- Complete Remodel of Exterior Facade, Leasing Office, Lobby, Library, Co-Working Space, Club House, Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Roof Deck, Pool Deck, All Corridors and more.
- Contract Value: $12 million
Fun facts about the project.
- Current Property Name: Crescent Park Apts., 5710 East Crescent Park, Playa Vista, CA 90094
- Future Property Name, The Reveal
- Consulting Team for the project – YBR (Yellow Brick Road), 3-former executives from Alliance Residential Development, Drew Colquitt, Marc Chasman and Dustin Smith – dlsmithco.com/.
- Contract directly with Clarion Partners, Scott Doucette, clarionpartners.com
- Property Managed by Alliance/Greystar, Patrick Strong, greystar.com
- Design Team for all Interior work: Hendy, Felicia Hyde, hhendy.com
- Architect for Exterior work: TCA, Beverly Christiansen, tca-arch.com
- Landscape Architect for New Pool & Spa: MJS-LA Architects, DanDelle, mjs-la.com
- Structural Engineer: VCA Structural, Thomas Smith, vcastructural.com
- Construction Management Team: Fulcrum, Thad Schatz, fulcrumcompany.com
- Testimonial from Onsite Manager
Going through a large-scale renovation in an occupied apartment community is a daunting task. As a Property Manager, communication between the construction team and myself is of the utmost importance. Not only did Streamline communicate with me on a daily basis during our $12 million renovation, they also listened and appreciated my input as it related to our current residents. By having this open form of communication, we were able to form a team environment and overcome obstacles together in relation to the logistics of the building. We are extremely excited to have our new spaces delivered to our residents, on time and on budget.
With any renovation project in the future, Streamline is our first call!
Patrick Strong – Business Manager, Alliance Residential
Scope of Work:
- Complete and Total Unit Renovation of 202 Units – 20 per month completed by Streamline, all new cabinets, wine fridge, rewiring, framing, plumbing, lighting, all fixtures, paint, etc.
- Complete Corridor Renovations on all 4-floors – new lighting, Lutron System, chair-rail, baseboards, flooring, tiling, paint, and sconces.
- Roof Deck Lounge – Newly renovated roof deck with amenities.
- Complete Gut and Renovation of the Leasing Office, Lobby, Library, Club House, Co-Working Space, 4-Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Restrooms, Mailroom and more.
- Build New Pool and Spa, Deck Stone, Lighting, BBQ, Metal Paneling, Cabanas, etc.
- Exterior Façade Work on face of building street side and new paint.
- New Entry Walkway and Entry at Street.
- New landscaping in common areas.
- New low voltage, tv’s, stereo, cameras, etc.
- Project is run through Procore software.
Interested in working with us?
Get in touch!
STREAMLINE BUILDERS, INC.,
2640 Lincoln Blvd, Ste. 2A, Santa Monica, CA 90405
General Contracting & Construction Management
General Contractor's Lic. # B945745
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (310) 310-2001