Client: G8 Apartments DTLA
Address: 770 S Grand Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90017
Project: Lobby with resident coffee shop, concierge services, communal business center and ample seating, all renovated with high-end fixtures and materials. It is a premier, luxury apartment building incorporating mid-century modern design and contemporary finishes in the heart of DTLA near 7th Street restaurant row, LA Live Entertainment Center, the financial district, and arts and cultural centers. G8 is the most desirable downtown LA address.
Summary & Highlights of Work:
• Complete and Total Remodel and Renovation of Leasing Office, Accounting Office and Lobby
• Management Company – Greystar
Fun Facts About the Project:
• Owner: Carmel Partners
• Building hosts: 700 units
• Mixed Use Building with 50,000 sf of retail
• Design Team – Hibner Design Group
• Construction Mgmt. Team – Greystar
• Project Software through Procore
Scope of Work:
• Design of New Offices and Layout
• Value Engineer Budget
• Planning & Phasing of Project
• Creating Submittals
• New Store Front Frameless Glass Offices
• New Lighting Throughout
• New Flooring
• New Millwork and Framing
• Build New Accounting Office
• New Paint Throughout
Streamline is grateful for the continued partnership with both Carmel Partners and Greystar.
Interested in working with us?
Get in touch!
STREAMLINE BUILDERS, INC.,
2640 Lincoln Blvd, Ste. 2A, Santa Monica, CA 90405
General Contracting & Construction Management
General Contractor's Lic. # B945745
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (310) 310-2001